Today we will take a peek at the most widely recognized myths about bringing home the bacon on the Internet. There is no lack of tricks and tricksters out there trying to sell you a quick fix or instant solution using old information that simply stopped working years ago.
- “Build your downline” – Beware of any project or individual that guarantees to “construct a downline” for you. Generally what they don’t let you know is that the downline under you are totally worthless. Check the fine print and you will find that a large portion of them don’t even have anything to do with your business. They are just numbers and names that are beneath you. Likewise be careful with “one major downline”. Same idea, same trick. This applies double or more for social media followers and Likers. Facebook recently went on a rampage and deleted millions of fake or inactive accounts, decimating some Pages.
- “Overnight success” – I couldn’t care less what program you are a part of. You won’t be a complete and total success overnight and quit your day job one week from now. Or a month from now. Or a year from now. This sort of overnight success planning is counterproductive and ruins the genuine projects, products, and sales channels that are lumped in with this rubbish. Any achievement will be because of diligent work and industriousness over a prolonged period of time. Look toward the long game.
- “It’s all in the list!” – Maybe this one is partially genuine. In any case, the nature of your list is likewise critical. In the event that you have a list brimming with gathered email addresses or a list of different advertisers, you won’t gain much ground without a lot of hard work. You don’t play your list with a OTO and get big bank.
- “I should do nothing more than join a member project, purchase a million email addresses, do one email blast and I’m rich!” – This is the fastest approach to lose it all. Your ISP, your reputation, and most likely your position in any respectable offshoot program. In the event that you have gotten spam messages about Viagra or shoddy programming, then you have seen this in real life. The most ideal approach to benefit from email showcasing is to utilize trustworthy sources over a long period of time, with real products with real value to real potential customers. Shotgun approaches do not work.
- “I require an advanced, techno-nerd website” – Everyone does not have a fast web connection. In the event that your site takes too long to load, guests will go somewhere else. Make your point with words and utilize the smallest net footprint that you can get away with while still selling your products and services. Google Webmaster Tools can be an amazingly accurate tool to measure your web performance metrics.
Here is what really matters. On the off chance that you are looking to profit on the web, then make a calculated progressive move and commit to be in it for the long term. Doing things right initially will build your profitability later. Learn from those more experienced, who have paved the way, and don’t commit the same errors others have looking for a quick buck.
Klout 101 – measure, monitor, improve
Klout is one of my favorite tools for social media monitoring. Manage your stats to discover how you can improve your own profile for better engagement in your own social media marketing efforts. In just a few minutes you’ll discover some of the most important features of Klout and how to delve into it with the intent of improving your own performance in social media marketing.
Is Blogging for Profit Possible?
I just sent out an email to my subscribers with some great tips on the first essential steps to blogging for profit. If this is something that interests you, please check out the complete email HERE
Here’s a sample for you:
Can you start a blog and start making money off it?
Blogging for money is not rocket science; in fact, you could probably blog for money by blogging about rocket science.
It’s a straightforward proposition. You set up a blog about a topic in which you are interested and which you can make interesting for your readers; they read it; and you sell advertising based on the fact that you have an audience.
* How to Get Started Blogging For Money … For any business translation inquiries, contact Translation Agencies UK